Workshop - Outcome Harvesting: good practices to assure the quality
Date: 24 April 2018
Location: Bleyenberg, Grote Markt 10, 2511 BG The Hague
This event is jointly organised by Partos, GPPAC and Wolfgang Richert (OH consultant), and is financed by Partos and the Knowledge Platform Security and Rule of Law through a GPPAC project on Outcome Harvesting. We share a concern for the quality of OH use in the Netherlands, especially in the current situation in which a large number of organisations in the Strategic Partnerships (SPs) are using Outcome Harvesting to identify and formulate their outcomes.
Key questions that will be addressed during the workshop (see also attached guidance note):
- What can SPs do to increase the credibility of outcomes – in theory and in practice?
- What is the credible-enough evidence required by MFA and IOB? In other words, when is an outcome credible enough?
- In addition, we will share a concept guidance note on this issue, and gather your feedback before finalisation.
13:00 Arrival & registration
13:15 Welcome & Introduction
13:30 - 14:00 Presentation Quality assurance in OH
– Introduction to the challenge (Wolfgang Richert)
14:00 – 14:40 Four presentations of cases of OH practices: 5 min. each, 5 min. questions
14:40 – 15:00 Coffee Break
15:00 – 16:30 Working group sessions: challenges and solutions of quality assurance
16:30 – 17:00 Plenary: (1) Collection of the most important recommendations
(2) Consensus on minimum requirements?
17:00 – 18:00 Network drinks
Organisers: Wolfgang Richert (independent OH expert), Partos and GPPAC (Paul Kosterink)
Logistics and facilitation: Partos and Wolfgang Richert
Financial support: Knowledge Management Fund (a GPPAC project) and Partos (The Spindle)
Free participation for members of Partos and The Knowledge Platform Security and Rule of Law. All others pay a participation fee of 30 euro.
You can sign up for this event on the Partos web-site (click the yellow button 'Inschrijven'):